MBSM OFFICERS PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Our officers are trained and upgraded in:
- Active Shooter incidents
- Natural Disasters
- Medical Emergencies
- Chemical Releases
- Acts Of Terrorism
- Conducting A Risk Assessment
- Defining the Hazards and Exposures At Facilities
- Implementing Emergency Action Plans & Emergency Management Systems
- Understanding Pertinent Compliance Requirements Under Various Laws And Regulating Agencies, Local & State.
- Developing an in-house response team
- Working effectively with vendors and emergency response agencies
- Drafting business continuity and communication plans
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Ability to take necessary steps to ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
- Participate in meetings to discuss workplace safety and regulatory concerns and
- Actively role model in company fire safety standards.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with supervisors and employees.
- Keep the company engineering managers up to date on matters relating to the security and Fire Safety.
- Ability working with state inspectors and regulatory agencies .