Maxxi Building Security & Management
…A Legacy Of Honesty & Trust For Security & Safety
Industries we serve
Our service, is tailored to protect your job site, this will increase safety, minimize the potential for theft and shrinkage of tools & equipment (employee theft), and reduce the potential for litigation based on injuries by trespassers or employees, at construction or industrial job site. We serve contractors, property managers, owners, field superintendents, job foreman, line, welding and erecting crews ,etc.
The quality of Maxxi Building Security & Management’s officers, is direct correlation to the quality of training they received and to the exhaustive background check. The potential threat that comes with the government buildings and its employees, increases, awareness. Our security officers are trained to implement safety and security strategies and provide well-thought detailed solution to issues, both immediate and long-term concerns.
Maxxi Building Security and Management contracts with hospitals or other related healthcare facility. Our officers are trained to provide safe and secure environment for patients, associates, and visitors. We hire only qualified officers for the job. They understand the need of confidentiality and maintaining professional standard at all times, when interacting with patients.
Our Officers oversee and direct the merchandising activities within the department; work in conjunction with the Department team to ensure security and safety, while delivering a high level of customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activity to ensure the execution of security operational plan
- Help to implement resource and operational activities.
- Deliver high level of customer service based on the company policies and regulations.
- Collaborates with management to resolve issues as they arise.
- We have a history of saving stocks and merchandise at Retail stores.
HOTEL /COMMERCIAL BUILDING/ RETAIL.
MBSM OFFICERS RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Monitor Fire Command Station.
- Conduct Fire drills as required.
- Participate in the investigation of incidents,lost prevention, property damage incidents and all others.
- Ensure follow-up is done to minimize future exposure and proper records/documents are maintained.
- Conduct, coordinate and keep record of various training to support company programs.
- Conduct routine patrols,and safety observations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company environmental, health, and safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure the company meets all its legislative compliance and obligations with local & building compliance requirements and fire codes.
- Serve as primary contact for all regulatory agencies for inspections, permitting, reporting. • Maintain compliance with permits, government regulations and other industry practices.
- Keep abreast of any fire safety law or regulation changes that impact the building and it’s occupants .
- Manage all activities with the company’s vendors, assure compliance with applicable requirements.
- SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Ability to take necessary steps to ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
- Participate in meetings to discuss workplace safety and regulatory concerns and opportunities.
- Actively role model in Company fire safety standards.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Supervisors and employees.
- Keep the company engineering managers up to date on matters relating to the security and fire safety.
- Ability working with state inspectors and regulatory agencies.
We've Got Your Back
Located in NYC
From security and safety officers, to security consulting, surveillance equipment and building maintenance, we’re the best choice to meet all your organization’s needs.
Our customized security solutions use a combination of surveillance video and human analysis to bring a high level of effective protection to your people and assets.
8AM – 7PM
9AM – 5PM